Training for Individuals and Teams by request or based on need:
- Understanding Yourself (TA)
- Assertiveness in Relationships
There are two types of Training Days:
Information about Therapy or Training Days will appear on this website, and individuals are invited to apply on a first come first served basis. If you are on my e-mail list, I will also send you information on any Training or Therapy Days as they happen. If there are particular days you are interested in, please use the 'Contact Me Here' page to leave me a message, and I will arrange extra days when there is enough interest.
For Groups and Businesses:
Please contact me via the 'Contact Me Here' page, detailing your needs and any other relevant information.
I will arrange to meet with you at a convenient time to share information and plan the Training Day according to your needs and in line with my own tools and expertise.
- There will be two ground-rules for all Training Days: Respect and Confidentiality
- For Individuals, no deposit will be required and it will be understood that all applicants are respectful and responsible adults who will pay in full at the beginning of the day.
- Individual Days will run with between 10 and 15 people. If people cancel at the last minute the course will not run with less than six people. Please do not cancel places unless there is no other choice.
- All Individual Training or Therapy Days will run at a trusted and high quality training centre in Leicester. Refreshments and lunch will normally be provided. The cost for these days will be £95 per person per day and will run from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- Business oriented Training Days may be run at an external Training Centre or at a place of employment, depending on your needs and facilities. Refreshments and food can be negotiated and the price will vary according to requirements. If held at the external Training Centre, the cost will be £95 per person per day and will include refreshments and lunch.
For More Information please consult the website or contact me as needed.